So you’ve organized your account, and you’ve got amazing ads. The next thing to do is make sure that your landing page can close the deal!
Many people have a terrible landing page. Some examples of a terrible landing page are:
- Slow loading
- Not compatible with users’ device (i.e., mobile)
- Not relatable
- No Call To Action (CTA)
- Link not working
Making sure that your landing page is perfect is essential. If your landing page is too slow, the person that just clicked will bounce out! You still pay for that click and did not even have a chance to show your site.
- If your landing page is not compatible with the user’s device, they will leave.
- If they click in and your landing page is showing off another service that they are not interested in, they will leave.
- If they click in and your landing page has no way they can contact you, they will leave.
- If they click in and your landing page is not working at all, well there goes another wasted click!
These are just some ways that tons of clicks (money) can go to waste!
Create a landing page that is fast & passionately talks about that specific service for a higher rate of leads aka conversions.