Most Common SEO Mistakes You’re Probably Making
SEO is one of the most misunderstood parts of publishing a website. However, you don’t have to make the most common mistakes business owners tend to make when they’re new to the whole process and instead of seeing massive traffic and increasing conversion rates, the results can be quite the opposite for them. If you’re new to SEO and want to avoid these commonly made mistakes, then keep on reading!
1. Choosing the Wrong Keywords
2. Poor Title Tags & Meta Descriptions
3. Publishing Non-Original Content
4. Not Being Mobile-Friendly
5. Forgetting About Analytics
6. Lack of Website Promotion
7. Expecting Significant Results Overnight
Search engine optimization is a crucial part of any marketing strategy today. Although, you can find countless advice, articles, and videos online, making a few typical SEO mistakes is fairly common. But, it’s better to be aware of these mistakes and avoid them in your marketing efforts. If you need assistance in your SEO marketing, then get in touch with Beyond Media Solutions today!